Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Change

Next to me, is next to impossibly...unattainable.
I was told that men are accesories,they're seasonal and interchangeable.

(I made it a point to change this)

But to me that logic is ill and not understandable. Why would I gamble,when I have so much to lose,and so little to win.
What's the difference between what I have with you,and what I could have with him? I see trust,honesty monogamy...
the way that you honor me.
It's the only way I'd have it be.

(why would I want to change this)

You accept me flaws and all.
Me,my best days worst days,and I'm always proud to say...we made it through another anniversary.
(I'm so happy we made this)
So for all the things,you've sacrificed, for all the vunerablities,you've recognized...you've re-enforced.
Boy you passed the torch from boyhood to a grown man,and together here we stand.

(why would I want to change this?)

Through this walk of life,I know I'm in good hands,when you hold me.
Every touch and word you said has told me....
You know me. You understand....we took a chance.
Strong we stand. We made it.
I wouldn't do anything to change it...

You could hand me the world,on a silver platter, it wouldn't matter,it all could break and shatter...
with no partner,no right hand,no left leg on which I can stand...I wouldn't give a damn.
No I wouldn't change anything...

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment