Sunday, March 22, 2009

You're never gone

There's no easy way to explain what you meant to me.
I find myself looking at pictures like this is all just a fantasy.

To me, you're still here. You'll never leave. You never left, you never were gone.

People say I should live&go on...
I say they should leave me alone.
Our bond was something not just anyone can comprehend...

Your memory proceeds you on,
I just don't want to believe you're gone...
I still remember you speeding along side me in the car when you'd ride with me.

It feels like something died inside of me...
Two halves one whole,the world'll never know. My face can't express the pain my heart knows, even if it could it still would never show.

I know,I know..you're never far away.

To me, you're still here. You'll never leave. You never left, you never were gone

I'll never move on, to me you're not gone. YOU'LL never leave,you'll always be right next to me.
Bandit&I
In loving memory ...Of BANDIT J. THOMAS-MORALES -ANDREW
9.21.08-3.21.09

No comments:

Post a Comment