Friday, March 27, 2009

Guessing Game

I guess it's in style to be dumb,
I guess it's attractive to niggas for bitches to be naive. I guess it's cute to be unoriginal. Just another carbon copy of what's shown on tv,

That lifestyle isn't meant for me.

Yea I guess it's cool to be easy,
& boy,am I all too complicated.
The mazes leading to me, you're right, I don't think you could make it.You were right not to underestimate it.

This intellectual with this revolutionary attitude,and these ungeneric views, nah..I don't think you could shake it.

Should I ever extend the offer,I think you'd be too cowardice to take it.
Yea, I guess we could never be more than just friends.
However it all depends on whether you can survive under these conditions.
My sarcasm,is known for switching,like a strippers hips,and these lips are known for saying shit ,not everyone is willing to hear.

I guess,I'm alittle tired of guessing.
All the more I'm tired of these fucks not knowing when to start professing...&attempt to start caressing. When did chivlary die,and these fucks,stop finessing.
I guess this is the end...
Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment